Our Roofing Process
At EMA Construction, we have a consistent approach for each and every roofing job, so our customers know what to expect.
- After receiving your email or call, we’ll schedule a time to meet at your home.
- When we visit your home, we’ll gather details about your roof and then go up to inspect it, get measurements, and take pictures.
- We’ll provide you with a written estimate, either in person or by email.
- If you’re filing a claim with your insurance company, we’ll work with them to get the roofing work approved.
- Before we get started, we’ll assist you in selecting the right shingle and color for your roof, and we’ll schedule a time to complete the work.
- Most roof applications can be completed in one day.
- Upon completion, our crew leader will do a final walkthrough with you, to make sure that you’re satisfied with our work.
- We’ll send you an invoice, unless you prefer to write a check the same day.
To schedule a time to meet and receive a free estimate, call us today at (513) 279-8362 or send us an email.
For more information: